Only people mentioned by @beverly1111 in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

But they are still laughing? what am I missing?

meme que Zinzin 🤣je suis

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

Something BIG definitely about to happen. I got suspended from Twitter out of the blue, go to set up a new account, instantly banned. I wonder what it is about me and why they wont let me back on.Trying to prevent me from seing something, the one.

Something BIG definitely about to happen. I got suspended from Twitter out of the blue, go to set up a new account, instantly banned. I wonder what it is about me and why they wont let me back on.Trying to prevent me from seing something, the one.

(2) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I just love this meme.

It is hard to witness people just going about their day like its no big deal. The purpose is for the children, we need to all stay united. Source tells me the love we wish to find in the world is on Twitter. I have witnessed it firsthand, but memy account was banned permanently for no reason at all it is hard not to just give uo. but just like phoenixed, we rise tobdefend this atlas

(2) Show this thread