"@robertpetrosian:It is very strange that Biden never be alone in the room, there are always three people present🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️"

Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Thats Funny there is no fence in the background and someone walking down the street...Where is the fences?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

No Joe, You can't come in! 👇😂👍

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

RIGHT‼️..... now zoom in on those very young lookimg hands and tell me thats not a body double😎🤯😉

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Candi Scott to her Publication

PLEASE tell me those aren't HUNTER's hands?🤢 I've been thinking that Hunter might have flipped on his gene pool, in order to reduce his time? He would be prefect for this part, and is probably the only one that could really carry it off. In the begining, I thought one of Joe's brothers. OH, perhaps CHACHI (Baio)? 😍

(1) Show this thread

Loving Jesus with all my heart♥ Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States of America! #WWG1WGA #USA #MAGA

Good observation. One to pick him up. And the other two???? Any ideas?