Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

GIVER ! 👊

Who else got suspended last night? Oddly enough it ALWAYS happens in the dead of night for my accounts... I seriously hope that those rogue employers at Twitter get taken out, it's enough already with constantly axing good people! It makes me sad because too many of my friends are still on Twitter... 😭

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

#trusttheplan = = = > < >

May 03, 2020 3:02:53 PM EDT

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ca6538 No. 9013220

Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
It's time to wake up.
Q

Good morning very cool! :)

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Morning VK
Know Thats some Badassery!😳✌️👌

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Good morning VK, there’s no place like home base!
16 second bada$$ video…
Let’s Goooo!!!

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

U WEE LOVE ME SOME FIRE POWER GOOD MORN

Only followers of this user (@Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Good Afternoon VK.

Good morning VK.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

We are beyond greatful you are here

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

It's very challening for me to see a 16 and not think of the 61/ DJT JFK.

🤗

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

☀️ Happy Today VK :)☀️

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Marine Corps Infantry Veteran 0351, Jesus is Lord, Q, Tacos & Tequila, America The Free.

Oerlikon

Good Morning VK💕

it’s tank tuesday!@tank_patriotZ
2-3 tank

also, i’m sorry for being a part of your camo being breached. i realize what i did and in retrospect it was pretty stupid.
hope you’re able to make it back to twit soon, and hopefully we all learn the lessson to keep the secret.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Doesn't look like much has changed on Twitter. Better to stay at home where you belong.

✔️♥️

Mornin’ VK 🙏🏼🥰
I like that home safety there!🙌🏻👊🏻

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Good morning
Home Base has preserved my sanity 😂😂
But for real

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Morning,VK and Patriots. I see a 32/23. Time to rain down some PAIN on these evil parasites. They will fight, but we are more ready than ever. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Good Morning, VK! ☀️

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Oooooh! I want one of those! That would be so much fooken fun to plink with 😆

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Great Morning VK! Make it rain!!