I feel energized....the teachers in my district took on the school board tonight. We unified and called out the school board and called for the resignation of our Superintendent tonight. The speeches were amazing and we had a packed house! The board could move the meeting back an hour without notice and take out half the chairs and play the covid distancing game but it didn't work!

The fight isn't over...it just began.

Only people mentioned by @JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

Remember to use the Bond trick - it woeks wonders!

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

I do have all the information! This fight is about our board giving our Super 1.7 million in compensation. Everyone is connecting the dots as to where all the money has gone after the audit report came out. There is a lot more to this but it's outrageous that they are justifying the money spent on one person.

We got a 2% raise and my team is sitting at 31 students in our classes and were told they couldn't afford another teacher. It goes on and on...

Bunch of shady business...

(1) Show this thread