As communism creeps its way into our lives the question is how do we survive in a place where we are not allowed to have freedom of though or movement? In the past people could seek refuge in other countries but there seems to be nowhere these ideals have not taken hold. Governments are of the opinion that it is far better to rule their subjects with an iron fist than allow debate and different opinions to shape the democracy of their nation.

I have two teenagers who until this past year I encouraged to aim for a University degree but I have come to realise these place are destroying the minds of our children and shaping them into tools with which to attack rather than to compromise. My younger two children I fear more if left in the government school system as they seem to be indoctrinating children in ever more frightening ways. I do not like this decade of authoritarianism that self identifies as a socially just machine.

In response black jack to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @blackjack in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from black jack, click on at the bottom under it