The Supreme Court has been completely compromised since the Incorporation of the United States for America. We need something NESARA-like. Just sayin.

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

la blague 🤓comme en Gaule

orrrr did it happen on purpose?

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Ding, ding, ding! ‘Fully controlled’ means just that. 😎

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

that was their plan . big leak take attention of whats to come 👀

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Too bad nothing can stop what is coming! 😎

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

Rig For Red.
"Hammer on the clock"
Project Odin activated