#KennedySunday
Ladies, you’re welcome 😉

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

I wonder if the tunebox he's carrying is playing anything by Margot und Maria Hellwig.

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

Ha! No doubt!

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Chill Bite to his Publication

He's smiling. And when they're yodeling, everyone smiles. Of course he could be listening to Franzl Lang, come to think of it...

Ah yes... the Yodel King! And what a hat he wears!

I really think that Kribs would have been listening to that since he strikes me as an exciting person who loves music from all over the world, not just his usual roots with artists like Edith Piaf and Dalida. And he's obviously traveling in that picture, enjoying life on the road like that. So carefree as he crosses the Mississippi.

My Dear, like always, I believe you are straight on target!!

He's so full of life and adventure like that. Like that one time when he saw that movie Mutiny on the Bounty and he joined a pirate crew just so he could ruin Captain Greybeard. Or that time he bought tickets on the Orient Express and thwarted the evil, murderous plot of Zwigzwang from Kutthroat Island.

Ahahahahaha! Now that is full of life and adventure alright! LMAO!!

Yes, yes he is.

But there were times that he had been down on his luck. He got lost in a bamboo forest one time and had to consult with some old Samurai ghost who, believe it or not was also very much down on his luck. Being dead and all. And the ninja spirit asked of Kribs to complete a task in order to know the secret exit. And he could not. It was a very difficult task. I think he had to hit a bullseye target with an arrow and the target just happened to be the enemy of the ninja ghost.

As you can imagine Kribs wasn't involved in that fight so he spent three years learning the secret of bamboo and how to navigate his way out of the forest. Nobody knows why it took him that long to find the exit. I mean, the area only covered about a half a mile or so.

Wow now! Who knew?! Obviously Adventures Plus, but just one question... Was he ever known as a “bamboozler” after that experience... Just asking for a friend... LOL!

No, no, he just walked out of there one day. He could see the forest for the bamboo so he was able to leave it behind. But oddly enough he was known as the Ninja Ghost Whisperer. It would be my best guess that he was probably the only one who escaped the treacherous bamboo forest alive with that sulky ninja around. That shouldn't surprise anyone really. He did escape a plane crash. And a school of sharks, too.

True that about him escaping a plane crash and a school of sharks, too.
Quite a new title he earned, the Ninja Ghost Whisperer!

And LOL, that he could see the forest for the bamboo!

The secret to success is being able to see the forest for the bamboo. And when flying, it's easy to see the sharks too.

Aha! Love your words to the wise!

BTW, I was in the middle of responding to you about that luscious blanket that this little fur Baby here is totally enjoying, and the plethora of other sweeter than sweet goodies a good bit ago, but my phone totally died and it’s so dead it’s taking hours to charge for some reason... Sorry for the delay...
Was also tracking some rough weather to your west ...

Only people mentioned by @Chillbite in this post can reply

No worries. So. Tell me...did Kribs ever show up in a disguise asking for his plane back? Of course if was dredged back to shore and he probably thought nobody would want it being so...different now, but there's always some ratty old mechanic who wants to use wreckage for parts, and so I wonder if poor Kribs, the Ninja Ghost Whisperer, and the generous host in the Arabian desert, oh and the Pied Piper, oh oh and and Paris, if he was able to just show up and ask for the plane back...

Good point... Yeah, that would be awesome for Kribs to ask for his plane back! He ought to if he hasn’t already...

(1) Show this thread