Elon replies. VK

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

I actually like Alec C. I thought he was part of that Santa (BigRedWave) group though. Did they have a falling out?

He just can't grasp the power of collective vibe. We are not predicting. We are making things happen as a group. Here to drop pings.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK are you still on twit wit as KryptoKennedy?

Some ppl on twit wit think it is U.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Pretty sure VK says hes an anon like everyone else and doesn't say he's from the future.

he did have a post once saying he was from the future. One thing about people who have high level intel ... He wont tell u he does.

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Thanks. musy gave missed it. It looks like he found his "s" in documet(s).

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

He only revealed he was connected that one time that Nana remembers, when Nana first learned about VK over 3yrs ago now, he proved he was connected to Trump with the posts from the poker game from Camp David that night.
He said he was going to prove it that night and he did.
Nana wishes I had saved all his posts but I know that someone is archiving all of this already, so I think we will all have access to the Greatest Story Ever Told for ever.
Real True History😘

Hoping we are about to finish that poker game now, dont you, Tank?

Pair of Aces showing=Trump
Pair of Aces in the hole=JFKJR
Royals and Flushes already removed from play
Aces over Aces winning winning winning!
Queen kicker=29=Diana

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

nana tarot by janine keeps talking about a very powerfulwoman that is working behind the scenes

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

thi k a little longer. but getting there

(2) Show this thread