VK chose a very meaningful day to setup his sleeper twitter account.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

oups!! Here there is another one!!!

A Bo Polny slide.. June 6th events.

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

How did u figure out that it was VK? Maybe we should try to not draw too much attention to that account so he can stick around for a while Lol

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Just as important, or more so, is V-Day (Victory Day) which is May 9th when we were "victorious" over the Nazis. Maybe it will actually stick this time.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

just stopped in to day I absolutely love your account. Whoever you are, Cowboy, you have given me a boost on many dark days. Thank you.

this account doesnt sound like him at all.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Activated😎

Was it a marker?

+ Nice TS - 17;23

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

sync🔥👊🏾