Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

He's dropping bombs and kicking some ass...Tweeting up a storm!!! Go Go Go Elon Go! Elon be Good!!! https://youtu.be/TReqmJ7iX2M

Johnny B. Goode - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by IDOLJohnny B. Goode ยท Chuck BerryLegend: Chuck Berry - Greatest Hitsโ„— Puzzle ProductionsReleased on: 2013-04-07Lyricist: BerryComposer...

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING โœจ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœจ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’ซ โš”๏ธTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

vibes ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Elon's busting balls! Love it!!!

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

For sure, he probably calls it shake that droped off from those big buds during his rolling one up. Or maybe someone rolls for him?

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! ๐ŸŒž

๐Ÿ˜Š maybe croutons.??

What is good for the goose is not good for the gander is basically what he said...

The media bought and paid for by the elites have wrecked the United States of America for their own will gotten gain...of pedophilia and adrenochrome.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I like Elon 2,0 Kim, he reminds me of of someone..

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

~ 23 mins ago ~

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

"Matt Lauer, this name will be in the news.

There was more to that story than was told, and there are many more like him that will be uncovered. More whistleblowers will reveal the truth.

Yes, My children, I have told you these are the days of the whistleblowers, and no one can keep them from speaking.

I am protecting them from anything the elites want to do, and I am shielding them from the enemies until it's too late for anything to be done against them."

https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/my-light-is-extinguishing-their-darkness-over-this-world

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Musk crumbs are tasty at room temperature but the full loaf MOAB is a dish best served cold.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Ok, seriously, who could have envisioned this scenario a year ago???

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I KNOW, iz so awesome aahhahaha

now nnf will be the new buzz acronym...for neo hazi faction of gop

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

crumbs....lol...MOABs....๐Ÿ˜