Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Seatbelt has been on for awhile, need to loosen it a bit then will tighten up as we goooo๐Ÿ˜Ž

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Besides, all this popcorn left me bloated!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Always a rebel, always a fighter... mom, wife, business person, anon, trumpster, deplorable and proud of it... We the people is my motto.

I was there!!! it was awesome

In response Christine Vail to her Publication

happy day for you that you got to go and see him in person.

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Christine Vail to her Publication

AMEN!!! We will be forever indebted & GRATEFUL for all that President Donald J Trump has had to endure for us, and his beautiful wife & family as well! May God continue to PROTECT & Bless him and your loved ones!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

(2) Show this thread

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

God is advising him and leading him along the way..he's one of Gods trumpets.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Once in a while a person comes along that changes the world. President Trump was chosen by GOD. Please GOD protect him and keep him healthy and let him never feel alone in this battle. Please let him feel our love and support ALWAYS. Thank you for blessing us with his life. AMEN.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

AMEN ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Amen.

(2) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Love & Respect for the only Man that is leading the People out of their grip-sounds like Moses- but God ask his DAVID to lead us back to FAITH

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USAโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPRINCE 4 Eva๐Ÿ’‹โ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USAโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPRINCE 4 Eva๐Ÿ’‹โ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

Scavino Jr [5:5] ๐Ÿค™

Q posted โ€˜Buckle Upโ€™ twice in MAY 2020 ๐Ÿ‘€

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฟ

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I LOVE how he takes his time getting off the stage after his speeches, dancing and waving to everyone. He looks so happy! Should give us hope.

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

That 14 second video duration is perfect.๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’ง14 ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™
SCI[F]
Military Intelligence
๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’ง
https://qalerts.app/?q=%2314

๐Ÿ’ง41๐Ÿ”ฅ
What a coincidence the mountain that housed NKโ€™s nuclear weapons and testing collapsed. Unbelievable timing.
https://qalerts.app/?q=%2341

๐Ÿ’ง5๐Ÿ™
Follow the money, it's the key.
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed.
Also many are thinking from one point of view, US only, this evil is embedded globally. US is the first domino.
Have faith.
https://qalerts.app/?n=5