Renaissance Creative Soul. Spiritual Warrior for Yahweh (GOD). Shine a light in the darkness.

Sadly, the hospitals never were safe. Now we are seeing their True Colors as it is on a mass scale the destruction/harming of humanity in guise of Health/Caring.

Very true! I hope and pray that natural and hollistic care becomes the new “go to” for health care.

In response Violetta Magnolia to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

Renaissance Creative Soul. Spiritual Warrior for Yahweh (GOD). Shine a light in the darkness.

Yes, I have reflected on this more than once. I believe now the Holistic doctors and healers are probably over-run now- booked out months due to all the adverse reactions from MOB Great Abomination Covid 19 GMO vax....silver lining for them - increased business for those awake enough who realized it was from vaccine injury- otherwise, very sad though. In these End Times, I believe it says knowledge shall increase...many (like myself from damage/hyper weaponized parasite worm infections disseminated in me from eggs) shall start to realize (I hope more connect the dots on all vaccine as weapons of mass destruction) that this Vax (and others) are full of harmful poisons/abominations and weaponized bioweapon pathogen organisms with AI tech.

In response Violetta Magnolia to her Publication

BOOM! Well said fren!

(1) Show this thread