Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Solve et coagula is a maxim or motto of Alchemy which means "dissolve and coagulate". It means that something must be broken down before it can be built up.
Biden, "Build Back Better". We are in the Disolve stage right now.

I know so many Christians who swear Rowling is a Christian. I'm sorry...I've just never had a good feeling about her. Satanic words being tattooed on her body? I'm sorry...I think some Christians are being fooled.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

She is ABSOLUTELY not a christian...but a follower of satan, who IS the father of lies, so she's able to lie with complete ease, possibly fooling immature believers. THIS is why sharp discernment is so important now!😁🙏

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Is she a he too?

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response hope saxton to her Publication

LOL!! ANYTHING'S possible now! I wouldn't be surprised😏

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Agree. Never watched or read any of it.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

YES!!! But now she's being used by her crafty and deceiving lord and master, she's come out against LGBTQ stuff, very vocal about it. I NEVER believed she was being honest about that, so now I feel like it's just a ploy to get parents to say "oh, she's ok after all".
But here's the REAL truth!!

(1) Show this thread