Elon replies. VK

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

I actually like Alec C. I thought he was part of that Santa (BigRedWave) group though. Did they have a falling out?

He just can't grasp the power of collective vibe. We are not predicting. We are making things happen as a group. Here to drop pings.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Whatever you say vibes from GOD, HE WILL MAKE OUR WAY.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I think the bible says we were created in G_ds image?

However there is a little conflict there... God is not a person out of flesh and bones. He/She is not a gender. God is energy, frequency and vibration (LoVe) if we are created in his image then we are created by the creator as SOUL beings, or LIGHT beings. But WHO created these humanoid bodies?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Flicka Boo, click on at the bottom under it