Does anyone else think that Trump’s rally quote ties to this Q drop.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I like this one better.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I like this one as well.

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

If they have all of the fraud evidence, then what in the actual fuck are they waiting for???????????????? I am getting so sick of the games, the codes, the messages, trying to figure out what is TRULY going on, its time for the 300 k sealed indictments, and 300k executions to be on EBS for as long as it takes for every single person on EARTH to watch them DIE!!!! GET IT DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

There is so much from our past that must be fixed (revealed and corrected)

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Cowboy - Just went back to twat yesterday my 5th accounts. Lets see what happens. We are the 2nd wave after the 1st wave- VK, DOQ went in and out in like 48 hours. Be well and GOD bless.

Totally goes hand in hand...

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

especially with a jfk look alike

He has said “This can never….” hundreds of times though. However, I hope so!

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts