Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

So, there is a theory out there that the "White Hats" are destroying the food supply factories so we can eat healthier in the future? Is that it? It's not the Baddies trying to destroy our food supply to starve us out and get us to submit even though the latter sounds much more Occam's razor-ish don't you think? But okay, and is everybody saying that they have been feeding us Human Meat is that why the "truth" is going to put 90% of us in the hospital when we find out? Is that what I'm hearing? And, just curious, why is it cheaper to feed people human meat vs pigs and cattle again? Because they're free for the taking in China or India or they're being farmed in underground bases? You can buy a hog for about $200 around here? How much are humans $50? $100? Or is it not about the price? Is it a Satanic thing to have everyone eating as cannibles so that when they admit to eating us, they can say "Well you ate humas too at McDonalds dumbasses!? Serious questions...Anybody got any answers?

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

If the white-hats did remove human-butcheries they wouldn't keep this secret. This is also an information war, there's a benefit in showing to the world the horrors of your ennemi, there is no strategic benefit in keeping this secret.

The white-hats would not use "planes" or mere arson as a tactic. You would have teams heading in, preserving the incriminating evidence and apprehending everyone there.

Fires are usually indicative of:
- you have a pyromaniac problem
- it was a genuine accident
- someone wants to destroy evidence/people
- someone wants to get insurance money

Absent in this list is: Using a hardly controllable means to accomplish a controlled operation.

While there is human meat market (this was proven in the past), they will elucidate this but it's not the priority. Humanity first.

The current Cabal plan is to starve everyone so we accept anything.
They seem set on jabs, so once starved, expect: food tickets only "for the jabbed".

Because of this and until further notice, I'm more inclined to think that this is a Cabal plan to control humanity through hunger.

In practice, it's not a dangerous strategy for them. The usual claim is that the "people will revolt against their leaders when hungry". In reality, this is not what happens, when starving, humans become one-tracked-minded and are more likely to attack the most immediate target that has food. So the people's anger will be directed to the people. Mayhem not "revolution".

I have my theory about the jab and it's use but suffice to say that it involves a new economical and political power system that nobody in their right mind would accept.

It can be best described as techno-fascism and yes, every human that falls for it (except the leaders) will lose their free will, if not now, in a couple of generations.

Don't get me wrong, the Cabal does pass human meat into their produce, but as weird as it seems, this is not the central element here.

In response John Tiger to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JohnTiger in this post can reply

In response John Tiger to his Publication

If I hear news about human meat distribution in the news, I will amend my position, this news could only come from the white-hats and it could be indicative that this was indeed their strategy.

On a creater kind of spectrum, we are still kept in ignorance and are tugging at any piece of info we can get our hands on. For all we know, humanity could be in peril for many reasons, GMO's, Pesticides, 5G, vaccines, etc. All of these things never had long-terms testing and could all eradicate humanity.

As a non-panicking person, it's infuriating since the general justification for these lies is "omg the people will panic", I say let them panic. Probably an unpopular position to hold.