#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

😫How is everyone getting back on Twitter, but I can't

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Peekaboo1966 in this post can reply

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Nancy Bouchard to her Publication

Created a new account this morning after being suspended again. Going through a different search engine using my daughter’s phone number. They’ve logged me out twice so it’s a good thing I remembered my password. Trying not to post much. 🙏

its a temporary stay

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

It won’t last. I created a 5th, they suspended me yesterday with little to no activity. It’s not even worth it tbh.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I’ve never even been on twitter, I like being here where ther is no censorship & honestly not needed here, we respect each other here
We’re on the same team here
I get that some want to go back, but why go back and be subjected al kinds of shills

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I figured out a way without a twitter acc to follow those I like to pray for cover and support with by individually saving their profile , so I can support them that way. I can’t reply or a post but it lets me know what’s going on and how to cover them . As they digitally fight this war bring encouragement help and hope to the Twitter system. ❤️😉

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Twitter is a warzone and the frontline of the information war. I like to be in the middle of the action. Sometimes.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts