#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

@_Bay17d
./delete

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Twitter is marking the space where things are deleted. They might save a BackUp copy.

People need to not call you by your first name either, or post screenshots of other posts with your pictures you use on other profiles or anything that ties your profile here to that profile.

So no name calling.

Scrubbing the data Twitter is trying to collect.

I'm confused? Not this one, right? says Latin father, not she?

Bay 17d
@Bay17d Follows you
✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Entrepreneurial Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Living in - United States
Member since - January, 2021

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Also to clarify a little, my tweet was seperate from the "Vinny" tweet. Sort of looks like I am replying to that person, but was speaking with someone who replied to my original post (the deleted thread).

Only 2 issues above.

1. Nick called him Vinny.

2. The removed posts are marked by Twitter probably so they can review the copy before it was removed.

He wants to remain Anonymous on Twitter with that account. So you can't post Screenshots from AnonUp with his profile pic and name onto that account. Then Twitter will see he's beating their algorithm. He wants to remain STEALTH, Under the RADAR.

But I think Angela also was referring to the "Vinny" or "Vincent" "VK" or even possibly "Kennedy" too

Probably safer that I just delete that Tweet.
*Done*

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Yeah, deleting the person might get a little messy with a woodchipper and all... lol

(1) Show this thread