#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Insane day yesterday.
I watch a Masked McDonald employee run into the medium of a 50mph busy route. I am in a parking lot directly across and this guy is 100ft away from me. he is making like he is about to run across causing all sorts of crazy braking cars. Then he jump in front of some lady in a minivan going 40mph ish. The lady brakes in time and this guy get so upset and starts punching the car for not hitting him.
He then runs back on to the medium and does the same thing on the other side and causes an accident. The occupants ended up restraining him. The man was just sitting there crying hard.
Could only imagine what was going thru his head but sure don't think the mask was helping.

Breaking point :( I'm glad they restrained him, but I hope he gets the help he needs if it is even possible - some things can't be fixed and next time he will try in a way that will be final.

I do worry about things like this being caused by the vaccine. It's just hard to know because they are random, but just weird random, and we have no idea if the people involved are vaxxed or not.

I see a lot of weird stuff in our small rural area. It is 4x or more what it was 2 years ago and it feels more intense, so I know there is something 'behind it'. But what... Chem trails, vax, 5G, aliens, who knows....

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it