Look at these 3 pictures.
At first glance, you will see a dog, a cat and a bunny.

Look closer.
Then you will see the beauty behind.

Such is life:
If you look at someone's life closer,
You will understand who he is.

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🥰Amazing✨let’s keep this kind of beauty with love growing💕🕊💫😇

I love this!!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Beautiful

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

You see it! Awesome! Be blessed!

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🤣😉My dog went on a walk, and saw a bunny... he was so good he didn't even chase......... which is his favorite thing. .......

Doggy chase bunny.
Kitties - basic demons who get doggies in trouble.
Sounds about right.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Thanks for sharing. Cool about your dog resisting temptation! I hope you can find the good in these pictures. Much more than a dog, cat and rabbit.

(1) Show this thread

Right Pic..
1. White Rabbit with nose to the right
Shapeshifter
2. Satan sitting in the chair..face and horns pointed up and left

In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication

Shared from other post in this thread.

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

oh yes i see past the animals to the mom, dad, and their baby, the family is everything💙

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Cool

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Cool

Cool

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

love these photos!

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Very cool!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Im not very good at these but I did finally see...thanks this is cool 😎

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Kinda reminds me of the Twitter "Shadow" check for humans that TW used on sign up day: 15 different screens, 3 different times for a total of 45 shadows ... why 45 ?
Is 45 the human proof ? 🤣
the "Shadow" gov ?
or the "Shadow" banned?

In response Golden Times to her Publication

Yeah.. That shadow test has to be some sort of comms eh? Its very excessive for what its supposedly used for.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

True! Cool picture!

(1) Show this thread

Took me awhile but yes ❤️😀

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

love this! Especially as one who has been misinterpreted and judged without understanding/knowledge/closerlook as so many of us have been!

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Amen! 💯

(1) Show this thread

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

That is really neat, ty for sharing!

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼