Elon replies. VK

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

I actually like Alec C. I thought he was part of that Santa (BigRedWave) group though. Did they have a falling out?

He just can't grasp the power of collective vibe. We are not predicting. We are making things happen as a group. Here to drop pings.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Each day you have the power to select your future path.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

This exact image fell unti my lap in the Fall. Makes so much sense

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I saved this, TODAY, on my device I hadn't shared it yet 😳🤯 woah!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

One cannot change one's past, but can change the ending of one's story. ~ Anonymous

to all my hood niggas riase your hands and lend me the energy to tell these people nigggggaaaa plzzzzz

Each of us have our own path God designed for us, but when we open up to all the possibilities, we realize God/Goddess are literally everywhere. People just have to innerstand they have been sold a lie. God has a wife who he loves very much. When people get this, God will forgive and heal. That is why we have been told continually to connect the dots. What is waiting for us is on the other side of fear.

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

I cannot remember who posted this....