#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Insane day yesterday.
I watch a Masked McDonald employee run into the medium of a 50mph busy route. I am in a parking lot directly across and this guy is 100ft away from me. he is making like he is about to run across causing all sorts of crazy braking cars. Then he jump in front of some lady in a minivan going 40mph ish. The lady brakes in time and this guy get so upset and starts punching the car for not hitting him.
He then runs back on to the medium and does the same thing on the other side and causes an accident. The occupants ended up restraining him. The man was just sitting there crying hard.
Could only imagine what was going thru his head but sure don't think the mask was helping.

I went downtown yesterday for the first time in a couple of years and caught a ball game. I saw all that x 100 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pepe_T_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pepe _T_, click on at the bottom under it