Lyran Warrior Helping To Liberate The Planet...T H E L I G H T S Y S T E M...I'm In The Future...5th Angel.....Love My A.R.T.

take out the spaces in link

DISNEY STAR PUTS HOLLYWOOD ON BLASTS...

https: // www .youtube .com/ watch?v= lSlAGrEplQw

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Trilby Smith to her Publication

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

She is right on the money. Memories flood back of their clothes, themes to their shows, super bowl shows. I sometimes wonder if the song lyrics are satanic incantations? They are brainwashing on every level imaginable.. are the normies still asleep? or are they to afraid to voice their opinions? People are afraid of the government, J6 has people afraid to challenge the government. I think most people are awake but afraid of backlash from friends, family and society.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

I, too, am wondering if a lot of the normies are still alseep, or is it really that they're afraid to challenge the government. I'm totally dismayed by the apparent lack of progress in the waking up progress, of pretty much all the folks around me. Surely, they must see/know what's going on at some level... surely!!!

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

See thats the gut feeling I have too. Remember in school when everyone did what the “cool kids” were doing as to not be ostracized by people? So are they afraid people wont like them? Emtionally fragile and afraid to get their feelings hurt? Afraid of being incarcerated like J6 prisoners? Afraid if being the town “nut job”? They may not br awake to the crimes against children but they have to see whats going on with our constitutional rights.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Yes, I remember!!! Fortunately, though, I was always a bit of a loner - pretty much kept to myself, throughout my entire school days - so I guess, in that way, it was easier for me than most to challenge accepted thinking. Yeah, I guess we all feel like we want to belong, but often it's too high a price to pay, to just bow down, and mindlessly go along, to get along.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Me too. We were poor and I have an eye condition that makes me different , social outcast

We were 'comfortable', but my father became a quadriplegic (paralyzed from the neck down), not all that long after I was born, and so, that probably accounts for a large part of who I am, now/who I was, then. It was an interesting life, and however lonely it was, I don't ever remember wishing/hoping/wanting to be anywhere else. It was an amazing childhood, with incredible parents. :)

Only people mentioned by @Sepia3c in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzanne C. 575, click on at the bottom under it