~127:35
“The son was a threat. … When you hide, you go into witness protection. There’s different ways you can create an identity. Very difficult to make it stick because you have, in this computerized world and records and everything else, it’s very hard. ... It’s much easier to have a shared identity. And so that’s something that’s commonly done. Where’s McAfee? Is he actually dead? Where’s Epstein? And do you allow them free somewhere or do they go to what we call ‘Valhalla,’ some holding place, that’s not able to be in communication with the rest of the world but is a community, and then you can bring them out later on. There’s different levels of Valhalla operations, some freer, more open than others, depending on what you’re trying to protect. Is it a criminal-criminal or is it somebody that needs protection? You can hide in plain sight, or not.”

--JUAN O SAVIN
April 30, 2022
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbVkGqOig6g

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

the look on RFK Jr.'s face .....

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

😡 YouTube took video down.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

When people are convinced that someone is dead, it’s very easy for them to maneuver and not have anyone question who they are. They do use disguises and of course they change their names, but often they are hiding in plain site!

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

You all know who this is right? Has anybody asked Bobby if John Jr is alive? VK said ask him! Then the girl asked Bobby to scratch his nose if John was alive, and he scratched his nose and smiled! 🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I clicked on the video link, then got a message that the video isn't available anymore.

Thank you for the summary of the video!

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Suza Suza to her Publication

You're welcome!🙏

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I mean seriously these people have round the clock , security service.
PROTECTION! Just the definition of the word protection , should be enough for people to comprehend the truth! But still understand that dis information is necessary.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

👍😎

(1) Show this thread

Around the 1:27:35 mark

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

1+2+7=10+3+5=18 R (JFK JR)🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

JJ hides in many different faces.. 🙃