#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Here is the Vax flagger.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Should i go report her? Im under the radar🙄 still there. Fook it, you don't mess with Anons. BBIAB.....#TTDSSS

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I went to her page and scrolled for a lie and reported her post. Not that it matters. Shes full on libtard.

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

I report the bots and psychos over there.

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

They will probably see my profile pic in the report and ban me instead🙄

Nah. I've a friend Linda who has a Q in her pic too and she was reporting the shit out of the libtards. Of course they now demand a phone number from her...

Only people mentioned by @Nackendara in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nackendara Teslar, click on at the bottom under it