I’m joining the fun on Twitter..for now. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‡

https://www.twitter.com/PJ777_

#NCSWIC

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Christian Mom, Grandmother, Trump supporter, Patriot God Bless the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I found you over there

I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I have your back in prayer

Thank You P.J.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

I’m in and out AngieMac7777

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

πŸ‘

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Do we go all in or play it slow????

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I got your six = I just went back yesterday. Thanks for the follow. Let's see how long it lasts..

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderβœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨

Thank you for teaching me. I have saved your account. Can you survive on Twitter? Twitter is a harsh place for justice. I'm going to peek at you from Anonup.πŸ‘€Please do its bestπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘βš‘I'm cheering!