Lyran Warrior Helping To Liberate The Planet...T H E L I G H T S Y S T E M...I'm In The Future...5th Angel.....Love My A.R.T.

take out the spaces in link

DISNEY STAR PUTS HOLLYWOOD ON BLASTS...

https: // www .youtube .com/ watch?v= lSlAGrEplQw

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🙃I know! I just got plunked off Twitter AGAIN😝 I will just wait for TS. Not doing that all over again.

Zero.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I do have to run tiktok videos through 2 apps prior to being able to post. Not censorship related issue of course. Happy to take extra steps if content is worth sharing.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Periodista. Locutora. Buscadora de la verdad. Confío en el plan. En Dios confío.

No soporto la censura de los justos! Mis respetos VK

Thanks, VK — I appreciate AU, and your continued challenges, clues, and vibes for the home team.

N =14.
TS = 21:22 > 34.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

SO GRAB ANOTHER EMAIL CALL UR SELF@LIGHTING_VK

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

😜SOME BODY IS AFRAID OF YOU

WHAT DID YOU GET SUSPENDED FOR WTH

No censorship, no arguing/bickering/infighting, no hatred, no Trump coins and all the garbage... Pretty freaking kooooool!

Texas patriot... love for GOD and Country... Most important WWG1WGA!!!

twitter is bullshit y’all did nothing wrong. im done out.........

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )

amen

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Maybe the censorship will get better on twit, but i really believe the value of Elon (white hat control) buying twitter is that he purchased the evidence of multiple crimes connected to the twitter platform. These crimes need to be exposed.
The icing on the cake is how profoundly triggered the left is currently.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

HIlarious

(1) Show this thread

...And I love it!💗💗💗💗

Twitter is just a joke.

Talk about vibes today...@doqholliday@vincentkennedy, As I am watching the link posted by Trilby and VK. This pops up... No kidding. Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday.

In response bhagood 123 to his Publication

Val Kilmer rocked Doc Holiday… I dont know our Doc, but I bet a smooth character carries that name along with VK. i jumped on anon up looking for VKs words and to find hope for the future because my soul couldnt give up. i am glad i came here because in the process I found a fortune in all of you. 💕

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Free Speech fo sho! :)

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Lyran Warrior Helping To Liberate The Planet...T H E L I G H T S Y S T E M...I'm In The Future...5th Angel.....Love My A.R.T.

I tried twice to paste it in full and it wouldn't take.
Every once in a while that will happen.

So, I just took out the spaces.
I appreciate your response.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Trilby Smith to her Publication

In response Trilby Smith to her Publication

When I have that problem I type something in above the link, most of the time it helps.

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Sometimes the format of the videos doesnt post here
its not censorship its a coding issue

I deal with it nonstop

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Maybe the coding issue is intentional. It would prevent the other sites from gaining ranking. Puts everyone on the same LEVEL play ground.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread