Good Morning! πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‘πŸ€πŸŽ‰

Only people mentioned by @RealmReaper777 in this post can reply

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication

There are millions of Patriots in Iran today, who love Donald Trump and America and dream of living in Peace in a FREE Persia!! I had thousands of followers from Iran on Twitter, and am still in touch with some!! The real, everyday people of Iran hate the mullahs and are sick of Islam… the underground church in Iran today is larger than even the one in China!! Jeremiah 49:38-39… we’re about to see this happen!!
MIGA + MAGA = World PeaceπŸ˜„πŸ™ŒπŸ”₯

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

There are millions of Patriots in Iran today, who love Donald Trump and America and dream of living in Peace in a FREE Persia!! I had thousands of followers from Iran on Twitter, and am still in touch with some!! The real, everyday people of Iran hate the mullahs and are sick of Islam… the underground church in Iran today is larger than even the one in China!! Jeremiah 49:38-39… we’re about to see this happen!!

We Pray For That Day! What A Great World This Could Be!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™πŸ½