Only people mentioned by @Officialkeanureeves in this post can reply

In response Keanu Reeves to his Publication

I dont know you, ive watched most of your movies (my favourite being Sweet November), I've read about your life in articles (who knows whats true). But what i do know is that you come across as sincere in interviews on the street/ out in public. i believe you are a good person so thank you for being one of the REAL actors 👍🏻

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

Is this really really you Keanu? I choose to follow you because this is what's floating around on Telegram. This is a beautiful you.

🐸 Let Your Faith Be STRONGER Than Your Fear! 🇺🇸 Pray for the 🌎 There is no QAnon. Just Q and Anons. 2020 🤯. 2021 🍺. DJT WON. 2A Rights

That is a beautiful picture

In response Tabatha Sue to her Publication

I am tired of seeing perfect. i like the "I had a rough night" looking one best

(1) Show this thread

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

Who are U?