Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Blessing & curse.
Blessing to see God moving heaven & earth to save humanity for the clutches of evil.
Curse that not everyone could see it in time.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Oh yes indeedy - it's a chore to go through the day, through the week

But- a long time ago I asked the Creator to give me wisdom & show me the Truth

It's been difficult, but I would *still* rather know than not know, i.e. be a "sleeper"

Ignorance isn't bliss

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

✝️ We were chosen for a reason 💕

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Indeed, Let That Sink In!😤✌️

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

And loose family and friends over it. Still worth it. I know the truth will all come out and we will be vindicated.

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

💕 We will be there to help them 💕🙏🏻

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

(2) Show this thread