Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

3:33

I always get a fuzzy feeling inside when I see 11:11. Gateways open.
Fryday April 29.☺️♾

❤️💜❤️

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

saw this at exactly 222

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Thank for giving it a go on twat. How may accounts have you got nuked now? I had 5 nuked.

You did say thay that your Twitter account had a short shelf life. Glad you’re still making AU your online home, VK. :)

Your Connect .’s graphic brings to mind multiple things for me. (See attached.) Here are just a couple:

John Perry Barlow’s (1947 - 2018) vision for the Internet —
2011 “Right to Know” TEDx Talk:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LYpB1NzCO6g

Starlink (H/T .@johnnyq)

And Starlink, your post, and TS lead me to this:

https://www.govinfo.gov/app/details/CFR-2011-title47-vol1/CFR-2011-title47-vol1-sec11-11

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Joy comes in the Morning = = = > < >

Apr 30, 2020 3:37:28 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 957a90 No. 8975029

6dfaf6a744ae31edf73f3bb5caa59e7436cedc55e597cfde41a38f5807a0a981.jpg

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-law-day-u-s-2020/
NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, in accordance with Public Law 87–20, as amended, do hereby proclaim May 1, 2020, as Law Day, U.S.A. I urge all Americans, including government officials, to observe this day by reflecting upon the importance of the rule of law in our Nation and displaying the flag of the United States in support of this national observance; and I especially urge the legal profession, the press, and the radio, television, and media industries to promote and to participate in the observance of this day.
Q

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

They kick you off Twitter for the plane video?
Could we see it here?

Damn!! When did you get Axed 🪓??
🤬

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

While I was reading his posts.

(1) Show this thread

This is what I woke up to. 11 + 1111 + 5 = 11

🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼🙌🏻

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Do that -3 thingy! 😎

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

So much#WINNING
won won won won 🤠

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

😃❤️😂

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

🤣🤣🤣

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Apr 09, 2018 7:21:15 PM EDT
Amazing coincidence.

+ Military start / wall.
You have more than you know.
Reason we are here MORE.
Q

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

nice!

(1) Show this thread

🙏☘️💖

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I saw it but my phone is so slow to load that I have to settle for a "to 17" reply.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

911 GMVK.