πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Good morning Truth seeker.

#KennedyVision

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Good morning, fren, and great info! Thank you!

Good morning fren. VK is following 16 this morning which I can't help but notice is the mirror of the 61- DJT JFK/ Red Tie -48 decode. Here are the names for those of you w/out the luxury of another number to sneak into Twixter...

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

-48 is a clown with a record of domestic abuse, not a good person.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I miss 777KAB she has amazing research skills. Maybe someday I will be able to follow her again.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

My feeling.
Following 17th = 45 :)

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Good morningβ˜€οΈ
And thank you!

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

lol πŸ”₯ i noticed im following 69 people on here πŸ˜…

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

You just brought my attention to the fact that I need to bring my following number up one account from 169. Merci.

(1) Show this thread