Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Twitter is not a level playing field... yet.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Until our old accounts are reinstated on Twitter and the appeal for banned accounts is changed, then it will never be a level playing field.
For starters, when some have been banned, its for 1 reply on a thread where several people attack, insult and threaten, then as soon as we reply, they multi report and we get suspended. Its fucked. This is why i wont return to twitter, too many retarded liberal fucks that know how to manipulate a system designed to shut us up.

yup same!
i can still access it but can’t comment & see the pile on from Ardern’s attack dogs who on mass block & report kiwi patriots...bunch of brainwashed minions who can’t see the destruction of our country. Can’t wait for the boomerangs

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trudy Q17, click on at the bottom under it