πŸ™πŸ’—Please be kind & do better bc we ALL know better & please don't shoot tthe messenger.πŸ™πŸ’—

Yesterday I got attacked by some "anons" for posting thisπŸ‘‡ & was not only shocked & needed to block someone.

Please know this about me, I had a HUGE wake up call after watching Out of Shadows & Fall of Cabal 1-10 last April. Ever since then I have been pouring my heart and Soul~ literally thousands and thousands of hours~ countless sleepless nights~ this past year alone as a seeker of truth..πŸ’—πŸ™

AND that I don't post anything unless I've heard it usually from multitple reliable sources. πŸ’—πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

β€œAll animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." George Orwell, Animal Farm

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

My opinion?
Anons that attack people for their beliefs don't deserve to be called "Anons.." Period.
I don't know if JFK Jr. and Carolyn are Kayleigh's parents, but nothing would surprise me any longer.
....and what a truly wonderful world it would be.... ❀️

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Manor Farm to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

Hard core Digital Soldier and proud Anon. God, country and children FIRST!

Who knows? if You Know You Know, if not research but good luck. All her info is just that, Kayleigh's. Don't stress and as far as that so called anon, seems they need some manners. I apologise in all other anons behalf. Thats not how we treat folks. God bless ✝️

In response Sharon Evans to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—SANTA just confirms that Kayleigh McEnany is JFK Jr's daughter in new latest SANTA SURFING 2!!!

Kayleigh and Sean McEnany's wedding dance song was The BEST IS YET TO COME!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmUxHgtz4kk πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

2/3/2021 - PART 2 - Capitol Hill Sirens! White House still dark! - YouTube

PART 1:https://youtu.be/yYZBsornVgwARTICLE LINK:https://beachbroadcast.com/whats-happening/f/bank-agent-arrested---bezosTRUMP CARD:https://beachbroadcast.com...

Plane crash was in 1999 and Carolyn was reportedly pregnant at the time.That would make their firstborn only 21/22--Kayleigh seems older than that..... Unless they had a child before the crash.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

I hear youπŸ™ and yes how do we know for sure when her bday is and/or that JFK Jr and Carolyn didnt have a child before then, and they kept it hideen as a brilliant strategy to keep her safe?πŸ™„ I am open to those possibilities! πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love dogsπŸ• MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

i believe she is who she says she is

God Lovin’ Texas Lovin’ Trump Lovin’ Girl! GOD BLESS THE USA β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

i had heard or read somewhere that he had a child begore he got married! and if you look at pics of jr and carolyn, some they look VERY young... then later, when they got married, they were at least 10 yrs older...so, yea it cold happen! they are regular people, just like us... life hapoens!

Patriot. Navy veteran, Trump is my president. 9-11 is my calling, I dispatch, you go, we are the calm voice in the midst of chaos.

i wish this were so but her age makes it not true

In response Donna Zaj to her Publication

But dany of us know when she was REALLY born?πŸ™„ It would be a brilliant Q plan to change her bday as a way to keep her safe.πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

In response Donna Zaj to her Publication

Optics?πŸ™„πŸ™

(2) Show this thread