Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

5 years ago during my daily meditation I kept getting "The meek shall inherent to earth". I kept praying for understanding. Fast forward to now - God was telling me to prepare. I understand nowπŸ™β£οΈπŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Thanks for letting me know! I'll try and do this more --- still getting my bearings straightened out on Twitter. Was going to post Phae, but they already got him again.

(1) Show this thread

rock bottom alcoholic to 😳
surfin the turf on earth 1000 style πŸ’«
πŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈ

Yas

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

😎

(1) Show this thread

The word β€œmeek” in Greek is β€œpraΓΌs” which means β€œgentle.” Christ spoke of Himself saying:

β€œTake my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls” (Matthew 11:29).

Meaning
Jesus tells us in this verse to take His yoke. A yoke is a tool that links two oxen in order to pull a plow. If we connect ourselves to Jesus, then it is Him who gives us the strength to walk in His way of meekness. All we have to do is abide in Him, submitting to His will, and then He does this work for us and in us. This is clear as the following verse (vs 30) states, β€œFor my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” It was the meek and gentle nature of Christ, despite how He was treated, that demonstrated His character of love.

https://bibleask.org/word-meek-mean-bible/

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Thank you . this is what came to my mind. Shalom

(1) Show this thread

Invitation
The Lord invites us to be like Him, β€œHe has shown you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?” (Micah 6:8; Ephesians 4:2).

God will one day reward the meek by giving them the earth as their inheritance (Matthew 5:3). While the wicked generally have control now, it is during this time that we are to develop our character after Christ. And at the time appointed, the kingdoms of this world will be given to the meek, those who have learned to imitate their Master – Jesus Christ (Dan. 7:27; Matthew 23:12). Through self-exaltation our first parents lost the kingdom entrusted to them; through meekness it may be regained.

Meekness
Meekness is the attitude of heart and mind that prepares the way for sanctification. If we are meek, then we are teachable. A meek and quiet spirit is very valuable to God (1 Peter 3:4). Thus, it is something His followers ought to seek after (1 Timothy 6:11). It is also a fruit of the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23).

It describes ALL anons. No one is getting paid to care about the children, the fate of human kind.

We see what is happening, all of the suffering and it weighs on our hearts, mind and souls tremendously. It's why every day, we go out into the world, into soical media platforms and share light, in the hopes to elleviate as much of the senseless suffering as we can.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AMEN.

(3) Show this thread

Brought tears to my eyes, thank you for sharing this :)

I showed Doq know on Twitter ! 😎

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This is overwhelming . . . I wish I could cry but I am too tired, lol.
Dear GOD, please bless and protect my brothers and sisters here on this platform. We know that we will never be GODs, there is ONLY You Lord. We do love being an instrument of your peace so please guide us through the Holy Spirit and Jesus please carry us when we are tired. AMEN.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

If you're not feeling the weight of the world on your shoulders right now, something is wrong. We're ALL carrying a heavy burden right now.