Elon kicking off the day on Twitter…”Let’s have less hate and more love.”

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Out of curiosity, who constitutes the "far-right"? It's not the RINOs, as they're on the left. Even Fascists are leftists; just because they disagree with communists on what to call themselves doesn't mean they're not still ideologically aligned with an all-powerful State/Corporate power.

NAZIs are NOT "far-right," they work hand-in-hand with other Satanic leftists sacrificing human life (war, medical experiments, starvation, etc) for the betterment of the elite.

Anarchists would be more in line with the "far-right." I never hear anything about anarchists though, as far as I can tell EVERYBODY just loves the State and can't imagine life without it (just as long as it's controlled by their preferred ruling class).

For all we hear about the "far-right," they seem to be almost non-existent.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world.

Amen

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

This feels like so much winning!

LOVE, love is becoming trendy on Twatter??

Be still my beating heart! 😍