CONSCIOUS HERBALIST & COSMETIC FORMULATOR, PRODUCING MEDICINAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS πŸ’šπŸŒΏ

LOVE THIS!
TIME TO EXPANT MY HERBAL APOTHECARY πŸ˜…
🌿🌻🌳🌿🌻🌿🌿🌻🌳🌿🌻🌿🌿🌻🌳🌿

I definitely have a calling for this. I'd love to become a herbalist and I'd love to cure people naturally. There is a great course here in the UK but right now its the cost holding me back from that. In the mean time I have the Culpeppers complete herbal to read and discover.

In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShinySHINY in this post can reply

CONSCIOUS HERBALIST & COSMETIC FORMULATOR, PRODUCING MEDICINAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS πŸ’šπŸŒΏ

In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication

I am herbalist & formulator and working on a life style web shop with all medicinal salves, balm, tincture and much more... but actually you don't need a course, you can buy books and look at youtube there is a lot of information for free! Go for it, start step by stepπŸ’œ

In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication

what year is your copy published? I am looking at 1814 version - hoping that is prior to any changes made πŸ™πŸ»

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

In response AnnMarie AMC to his Publication

I can't seem to find a publishing date inside the book anywhere but it's certainly not an older copy. From some search it appears to be a 1995 print. I wonder what changes were made. Interesting.

(1) Show this thread