Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Dan retruthed the swan

Only people mentioned by @Gematriaexploration in this post can reply

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but I think the story is more that we are subject to prosecution if we kill them... She doesn't have any special immunity... other than all the other immunities she dwells under..

They represent purity and have spiritual meaning... and she is subject to God so its all bathed in meaning and ritual and ceremony. Thy both act as sort of intermediaries between God and man.. so they have equivalent standing in the animal kingdom... which of course we know is a nonsense...

But you were close enough....

Basically if you knocked one over and killed it, which is unlikely but if it happened you likely would get a call from the police. In fact you almost definitely would because I bet she has them all valued in some trust... and they would want to process at least some kind of something or other to issue the payments from some trust or insurance so some lawyer got paid.

They are sort of considered hers... under her protection.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

If thats sounds uppety it didn't feel like that when I was writing it.. I thought it was quite funny actually... and then.... dadah!

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

thank you!
great insight! i was about to put, that of course we would be prosecuted

it does seem that there is alot we (her peasants) would be prosecuted for whilst she remains immune

its also very interesting, as there is one place that she does not have this right, in Orkney. there is a viking law which means people cant be prosecuted!

(2) Show this thread