Wanted to share this experience that my wife, @Court_Moreno went through last night:

Out of nowhere she felt extremely dizzy, nauseous, and couldn't see straight (blurry vision). She was pale. She went to the bathroom and sat on the floor in case she would feel like throwing up. After a couple of minutes, with my help, she was able to get back up on her feet and sat on the recliner.
Exactly 34 minutes later she came across this video in which the woman describes the exactly same experience 34 minutes earlier. 😳
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe1nVUQx/

#AreYouAwakeYet

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

A Freedom supporter. However that looks to you. Trying to change the parts of the world around me one minute at a time.

i am feeling it all morning sunce i woke up.

I had this happen to me as well. It started early Sunday morning while I was still in bed. I went to turn over and it was like my eyes just kept rolling. I thought I was going to be sick. It continued every few hours Sunday and I still feel "off" today.

I experienced the same last night!

Good to know. Thank you🎯

True Texas Patriot Holding the Light and the Line. Twit Refugee

did it feel like her blood tan warm and rush through her whole body ?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Pamela TX17 to her Publication

yes!!!!! exactly like that!!

(1) Show this thread

Retired and loving it ! Trump Supporter

Its probably Vertigo .

crazy.....i felt dizzy about 3x tgroughout the day yesterday. i couldnt figure out 👀

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

The night before last, I had a very similair experience. I am also wearing a 30 day holster monitor for my heart. Out of nowhere I felt like I got hit with something. It made me feel extremely light headed, and like I was gping to throw up (my dog did vomit). The weirdest thing is after it was over the monitor stopped working and the daye changed twice. It went from December 31,1969 to December 31,1999. 🤷🏼‍♀️ WEIRD!

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

Also, called to get the monitor fixed yesterday morning and the woman said something must have happened with the company bacause tons of people's monitors stopped working. She seemed very unerved by it.

(1) Show this thread