Only people mentioned by @AgnesOfGod in this post can reply

Wretched Sinner. Imperfect Christian. NWO Detractor. Freedom Fighter. Truth Advocate. Memefag. Expletive Extraordinaire. Anon.

In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication

Dual meanings and all that, ofc. There once was even a bill introduced by that name : https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/2884

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

COVFEFE:

https://congress.gov/115/bills/hr2884/BILLS-115hr2884ih.pdf

Maybe Biden's social media communications need to be preserved Covfefe.

That would be a fun twist.

We might find pedo joe has some stuff lurking on social media somewhere that he doesn't want us to know about, but now it has to be preserved by law.

Wretched Sinner. Imperfect Christian. NWO Detractor. Freedom Fighter. Truth Advocate. Memefag. Expletive Extraordinaire. Anon.

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

Or his pedo son... Mebbe

(1) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

have aboht an hours wort.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

To me, this comment is of great significance...
The 13 Families are remnants of before the flood. They hid in caves and in the mountains. It would be well in their vocabulary to know this word, and take notice.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Very interesting!!! Reminds me of this

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Alters, just like so many of the hapless MK-Ultra'd tools of the cabal...

I actually liked some of the earlier music & performances but they fell out of favor a long time ago with me

Interesting that they still seem to have so much of an influence on "contemporary" Christians

(1) Show this thread