Trump comes back with 5:29 TS on Truth Social (Hello George drop) and now statement with "George" in it. There are no coincidences.
1/3

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Who is this George guy

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

You got Ghost Banned AND Search Suggestion Ban on Twatter

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

I thought the site closed shop?

(1) Show this thread

Ole Moonface 😂

Kellyanne Conway Speaking

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

WE UNDERSTAND AND WE SERVE AT THE PLEASURE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

When the 2016 election campaigns got underway, Conway had been acquainted with Donald Trump for years, because she lived in Trump World Tower from 2001 to 2008 and sat on the condo board.[8] Yet she initially endorsed Ted Cruz in the 2016 Republican presidential primary and chaired a pro-Cruz political action committee known as Keep the Promise I, which was almost entirely funded by businessman Robert Mercer.[46][47] Conway's organization criticized Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump as "extreme" and "not a conservative".[9][10] On January 25, 2016, Conway criticized Trump as "a man who seems to be offending his way to the nomination."[48] On January 26, Conway criticized Trump's use of eminent domain, saying "Donald Trump has literally bulldozed over the little guy to get his way."[49]

In mid-June 2016, Cruz suspended his campaign and Conway left

he dated laura ingram too

they can get john lovitz if something happens to this guy lol

whoever casted this movie did a great job

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Wondering who did what to who. As far as I'm concerned, she's as bad as he is.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

🤔 Also "shot" again