🔴 Elon Musk is nothing but a front man❗

🔴 [They] made this move because Twitter no longer has the power to push their narrative without us on there believing❗

🔴 [They] pushed us off and used Twitter to win an election, [they] now need us back on❗

🔴 To sooth the lions and put us in another deep sleep❗

🔴 We all run back to Twitter feeling empowered and satisfied ... so we stop fighting and we stop paying attention❗

🔴 Elon isn’t one of us, it sucks, but it’s true❗

🐸 - an Anon - 🐸 #WAKEUPAMERICA 🔔❗🇺🇸❗

#KeepFightingTheGoodFight #MakePeopleFreeAgain

Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the only way!! WWG1WGA!! Patriot to the bone!!

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

I always had a weird feeling about Elon!!
A HI-TECH chip that's lodged into the brain could be implanted into a human for the first time next year, Elon Musk says. That's enough for me!!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Why are there so few of us that pay attention? He built his legend and patriots believe the legend instead of vetting him. Just like before when no one was paying attention. He does one thing they like and suddenly he’s clean and shiney. He did not put a tesla in space, did not invent anything, darpa gave him the tech to swoon us, and shove a neuro implant in our brains. If he does anything good it is under sanctions.

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

I too been saying this about Elon" I am not going anywhere ELSE" AU accepted us all for exactly who we are, WHY would we ditch AU for TWATTER????? WE already know what they are about over there" FOOK TWATTER & FOOK ELON 2" 😎😎

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Agreed 100%