IET 17 ⭐️⭐️⭐️, [Apr 28, 2022 at 1:07 PM]
Listen carefully.

Elon Musk is DoD’s largest contractor.
-you’d think the media would be all about Musk but the way they turned on him just like they did Trump is the nuance that people who can’t figure him out are missing

What is Q?
-a military operation

Connect the dots. Read between the lines. Use discernment and critical thinking. WAKE UP!

Not everything is going to be spelled out in black and white—in fact it can’t be Bc this is the Art of War.
https://t.me/InevitableET/5903

Only people mentioned by @beverly1111 in this post can reply

Wretched Sinner. Imperfect Christian. NWO Detractor. Freedom Fighter. Truth Advocate. Memefag. Expletive Extraordinaire. Anon.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

I agree with those saying Elon is playing a role for his part. There are no brain chips in Heaven.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

IMO things are not as they seem. Something tells me the Twitter/EM
is all for show, mire going on behind the scenes. Twitter was involved in some sketchy shit, maybe one of President Trump’s EO’s have taken care of them, or now the WH’s have the evidence they needed to seize it, maybe EM is playing a role, maybe he was compromised 😱so many questions….🤔

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

If not for the threats[many] to children, this time in History
would be the most amazing time that cannot be explained.....
Yet, until we get the breakdown of events [everything]after
winning

(1) Show this thread

still my fav tweet 🤍

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Hey@VincentKennedy ... whats it ?!?

Exactly, necessary - We are at War.

This is about false leaks, disinformation, actors, theatrics, moles, trustworthy politicians all planned with 📍 point precision.