Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Are the 10 days of darkness associated with the 10-day period of mourning before the Queen’s funeral?

See https: //www.rd.com/list/what-will-happen-queen-elizabeth-ii-dies/

If that is the case, the Queen’s death would have to be announced prior to May 3rd, as Q Post 3335 dated May 12, 2020, contains the MOAB image with Comey as the target.

We know the shutdown is not related to a power outage (see Q Post 2615) and we know the 10 days of darkness will happen at “Shutdown” per Q Post 282.

So, either our 10 days of darkness, with arrests, begins with the announcement of the Queen’s death, which makes sense. Or, the arrests begin on May 12th.

If the Queen’s death is announced prior to May 3, I believe we have a start date for the Awakening.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Yes, I was going to work that out when I saw the -5 today. VK is pointing to this being true.