#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Twitter testing underway.

Anons immediately engaged in recon, pushing the edge of the envelope on Twitter because frankly we just don't give a crap if banned. We have our "Home" Base, our base camp where we bunk in the barracks with each other. We fight as a stealth unit using vibe, frequency and osmosis entanglement to the greater community. We are the tip of the spear for delivering sharp edged and finely honed truths. Hardened Digital Soldiers through and through.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @mountainminder in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Great share, thank you friend🐸❤️ This photo is definitely some
BADASSERY💥💥💥

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Great share, thank you friend🐸❤️ This photo is definitely some
BADASSERY💥💥💥

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Covfefe!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Our weapons are formidable

(1) Show this thread

I literally cried reading this. So true!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Truth cuts right through.

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Hooah!!!! 🤜🏻🔥🤛🏻

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

The last year and half has given us the time and energy and good vibes to research and dig without been attacked on AU. Now we can slam the truth on twitter.

In response God Wins to her Publication

WWE style.
like Vincent Kennedy

(1) Show this thread

Like assassins..

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Amen!