Hilarious VK & EM!! 😹

Thanks to Q I came to understand
πŸš€πŸ›Έ ALL SCI FI movies are documentaries!

Med Beds √
Inter-Continental Telsa Trains √
Space Travel, 100 Light Years in 1/2 an hour √
Star Trek, the entire canon √
Replicators √
Beam me up, Scotty √
Reptiles √
Time Travel [VK] √
Dimension hopping √
The Truth IS out there √

etc. etc. etc.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Glad someone is on board! πŸ˜‰ Q-movies were timed well w/ BTS ops for what's abt to occur in future timeline events, ie Star wars, Matrix-rtn of Matrix recently, Avengers series, Contact, Lord of the rings, The Greatest Showman on Earth, Greenland etc...As they were trigger movies for incoming grd crew warriors (since incarnating w/o memory) to recall/activate their missions in time, not to the tee of the plot, but once activated, one already knows who they are & what needs to be done. ✨

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

πŸ›ΈπŸš€ Such a cool post, Liberty.
You've just explained why I LOVE SCI FI everything
& have since birth β€”
It feels like home to me
because it IS home to me!! πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜‰πŸ’ž

😌 Me too, ever since my very first theater movie that my mom gave me a chance to watch on the big screen, w/c was ET (back in the Philippines), go figure, being an incarnated ET. ✨#WeAllAre_AnonsQFollowersAreTheVolunteers4ThisLiberation

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

πŸ‘½ The message of ET was SO POWERFUL:

"ET phone HOME" πŸ’”

That's because BILLIONS KNEW in our entire beings
that we weren't "home" on Earth.

However, I'm not one of those who "remembers"
which planet I'm from
& I LOVE Earth.
I'll be thrilled to live on Ascended New Earth.
Just ecstatic.
By the sea, of course πŸ˜‰πŸŒŠπŸŒŽπŸ¬πŸ‹πŸ’πŸŒΎπŸ•ŠοΈ

The 'World' differs from the Earth: "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

πŸ‘ Liking that graphic, that beautiful circular SR codes was when I was purposely stranded by the team to stay longer in MI, the center of the Goddess vortex, since losing my Drivers License for the 1st time during the missions. I was supposed to fly to my 2nd leg into NY for the last triangulated vortex. But since I told the team, that whatever I'm still missing in any locations, just do anything possible to help me complete the mission, and this was one of them.πŸ™

Mission for the MI Triangle & Grand Rapids Finale Hunt, wasn't my last trip to ctr vortex, as one more was needed to be done by Aug: https://youtu.be/8_dcZjHLxBs

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎢 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’š

Do you stay in contact with your galactic family?

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

When on missions, yes...And when I'm at home, just when I feel their presence being known, then I meditate to get in tune w/ their light msg, w/c sometimes occur mostly when I'm abt to hit the road again for the missions, w/c was from 2018-2021. Now that I've been home since my last mission in Nov, prior to being on this next mission to help 3D mindset family who are still going thru their purge/healing of their dense Hz thru painful physical circumstance, w/c I've shared last yr, I've only been in contact when I'm asking for clarifications on some trigger msgs I'm getting, bc I'm still helping the team co-anchor while in LA,on the 33rd parallel. They already know, I'm dedicated to stay here to help my mom heal, and will not leave until she's back to being independent again. When I can anchor/co-anchor to usual site I've been guided, I'd go for 1-2 hrs,when the team above asks me to.πŸ™

(1) Show this thread