πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

Patriot deep in the heart of Texas. Silent no longer. Sometimes you have to take a stand #Remember the Alamo#Come and take it. GOD wins!

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

I may be on the fence about this one, and I think we are seeing many actors and masks invloved with public perception. But this guy is an odd looking bird anyway. i could see this being him with a slimmed out/ loss of baby fat face and some hair implants. The slope and flair of his nose
is still the same. He has unique eyes and they seem to be the same width apart, and from this angle, his earlobes and how they connnect to his face seem to be the same . The ears can be a dead giveaway if the same peson. But at this stage of the game…….. who the heck knows.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

like Vladimir Putin, Biden, Boris Johnson, they’re taken out and another one put in their place.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Exactly, people still think the white Michael Jackson was still the Black one

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

ha they could be old timey brothers

Magic

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Happy Days to his Publication

more like witchcraft

(1) Show this thread