Follow me on https://gab.com/SHALLNOTBEINFRINGED1776

😁😆😅
Mama Birdie
3 months ago
We’re from Texas born and raised and moved away from the congested city 3 years ago farther out towards the country. At the time the DMV said every weekend yes, weekend they were seeing huge numbers of people moving here as well from California, New York , etc. Just in 2021 we have seen many of our neighbors sell their homes at an incredible rate as well as the building of new homes. They’re driving the price of homes up $400k more for lake-homes and about $200k more for just moving to the area. It’s insane. Not to mention bringing their rude, snobbish attitude and comments about “country” people when they do Yelp reviews about our restaurants which they deem substandard compared to the upscale restaurants they are used to.

We are quickly losing the small hometown feel we moved here for with the overpopulation and now more traffic for roads that weren’t built for this many people moving here. The opening of large chain restaurants and businesses are hurting the smaller businesses, restaurants, country doctors, dentists, hardware stores etc. It’s one thing to move here but quite another to trash talk the very place they chose for a better life. My hubby said they’ve hired people who’ve moved here from out of state. One guy told him he didn’t like the move to TX. He told him, “ Then move the hell back! We don’t want you here. I’ll even buy your plane ticket!” The guy was surprised and said nothing more.

In response AmericanSpirit 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SHALLNOTBEINFRENGED1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AmericanSpirit 1776, click on at the bottom under it