😒😭😒πŸ˜ͺ😒

PATRIOT FAMILY
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US LEFT BEHIND

MY twit still says permanently banned
AND THEY STAT I CANNOT CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

I just found this site today.... didn't know it existed until yesterday....found out about it on my new twitter account...happy i found y'all...been on telegram all this time....since the great twitter purge.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

I'm staying here.

I'm not going back either, staying right here.

Wretched Sinner. Imperfect Christian. NWO Detractor. Freedom Fighter. Truth Advocate. Memefag. Expletive Extraordinaire. Anon.

I'll be here mostly and PDW. Although I can get in my Twitter now, I'm probably going to deactivate it. I have a strange problem where people follow me and the follows are gone the next morning still. I've made several mentions to support and brain chip man to no avail. Never seen this particular problem before. Plus, I'm not shadowbanned, so it's really wierd.

Me too...

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

not going anywhere. quite happy here

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

BETWEEN ALL THE PLATFORMS IVE HAD 76 ACCOUNTS ONLY AU AND GAB HAVE NEVER SCENSORED ME. IM LOYAL TO THOSE WHO ARE LOYAL TO ME

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

THIS EXACTLY !! AU AND GAB !!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

No one on AU would leave here for Twit. This is home base. This is truly the only free speech platform.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

use new email address

#PatriotFreedomLover #FollowerofJesus #FollowerOfTruth #SaluteToOurMilitary #GodWins

I have NO IDEA why they put me in permanent suspension -- CLEARLY, it was SOMETHING VERY TRUTHFUL that I posted about our great President Donald J. Trump... BIG TIME.... THEIR DAY HAS COME!!!

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

This is our home ! We were welcome here with open arms. We are family now. I was able to create a new twitwer account, I think because I have a new laptop .

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Well done , I will be doing Truth first before Twitter but you are correct AU gave us a home when we didnt have one. I remeber the first few weeks on AU trying to communicate when we all were already red pilled . Then we found our groove and its been great.

(1) Show this thread

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

I am staying no matter what. Anonup has been my go to and that will not change.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Yeah. My suspension says permanent and nothing has changed. It will be months before Elon gets control of the company. Don't worry about it/

in my opinion anonup is better than Twitter

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

WRWY. πŸ™β€οΈ

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

We aren't goung anywhere πŸ’–

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

going!!! fooking edit button fr

(1) Show this thread

Same here!! WRWY πŸ₯°πŸ™ŒπŸ»

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

You can because I did. I used hubby's phone # to set up the new acct. That said, I hate twitter. I doubt seriously I'll ever get on the new acct. It's just not the same atmosphere there, but then again, I'm a small town person. I love small towns because I like to know my neighbors, not in their business or anything like that, I just like the atmosphere of small towns, small stores, small offices, etc. I love the atmosphere here at AU. I will stay right here, for all it matters to anyone.

In response Made In America to her Publication

already used hubby’s acct. too! [They] busted it too!

(1) Show this thread

I am Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

AU is Home

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

not going anywhere brotha. A.U Is My Home.

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

tuck fwitter !!!!!!

let em sink(:

Much LQve my Patriots !!!

The Battlefield and front line is out there. AU is our home base where we can always return to when we need positive vibes. All of us had to create NEW accounts as the old ones are suspended. So truly not a big deal! β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

NOT going anywhere! AU is our#1 platform. The rest? Just lagniappe.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

🌹I'm staying here... no one will be left behind who wants to follow the light.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

though we will vet through discernment
that the light we seek to follow
it's not the phosphorus light.

(1) Show this thread

Never leaving anyone behind 😊

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

fook twitter , im here this is home

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

wait… did he really post this!?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Yay!!! I like the way you both think! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
🀜🏻πŸ”₯πŸ€›πŸ»

(5) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Don't worry. Patriots never leave the home base.

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

I thought it was working but I wasn't really expecting, and once I got to telephone ver it put up the wall.
I don't care much for twat I like it here. I won't leave! I try gab every once in a while and find it full of meanies, I come right back here. Safe haven 😁