Navy decode

=

I Will Run And Not Grow Weary / They Get Nasty When They Are Worried / They Are Covertly Adding Chemicals Into The Food And Medicine To Corrupt Souls / Blood Water Fire The Hidden Universe Tapping God Messages Ordained By God / Prayer Warriors Prepare The Way For The King / In The Kingdom Of Heaven The First Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Be First / Looking For Patterns Gematria Words Numbers Higher Dimensions
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=%40CVN_72++conducts+flight+operations+during+a+U.S.-Japan+bilateral+exercise.
601-106
405-504
TS 7:00

WE ARE TALKING DIRECTLY TO THIS BOARD.
LEARN OUR COMMS.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

God's child #BlueGreenTeam💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew- to cease, fail, come to an end
Greek-expelled from the congregation

Hebrew- Ladan, an Ephraimite, also a Gershonite
Greek- to place beside, to present, stand by, appear

Hebrew- "stone of the help", a place of unc. location, also a commemorative stone
Greek- a carrying away, leading, guiding

Hebrew- a ceremonially unclean bird
Greek-to uncover, reveal

Hebrew-a fist
Greek- unleavened

Hebrew-pressure
Greek-a slave dealer

Hebrew- cattle
Greek- without water, dry; subst: dry places, desert

Hebrew-Akshaph, a place in N. Canaan
Greek-to behave like a man, to play the man

Hebrew-Arubboth, a place in Palestine
Greek-to please

#BlueGreenTeam💙💚

Mother. Wife. Patriot. 🙏🏼⚜️🦌💗🇺🇸#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam💙🐸

“I Will Run And Not Grow Weary”

Isaiah 40:13

My home was flooded during Hurricane Harvey 2017. A kind neighbor with a second story offered refuge for us as we watched in disbelief as our whole neighborhood went under water (where it stayed for over a week). Off duty USCG and Navy divers rescued us by boat. It was a long journey to recovery, especially since I had a toddler at the time and I was battling a rare autoimmune disease (diagnosed the prior year). I developed a new perspective on life and a renewed appreciation for God, my husband and my true friends.

I was at the house working on something after they put up the new sheetrock and I wrote this verse on a doorframe in my home before they installed the new doors. It reminds me of how God lifted me up when I was going through one of my greatest trials.

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Cajun Deer to her Publication

God amazes me every day....In my grandbaby's' eyes and when I hold my husbands hand..the simple things to the greatest

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Cajun Deer to her Publication

I weep with joy reading your words! God is Good!

(3) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚